Wednesday 6 April 2011

First Post

So I'm sure that first posts are suppose to be rather fun filled and full of excitement. But this one is just me? I'm working on figuring out my life and my creative outlets, and sources of inspiration, so hopefully, documenting said things will help me figure it out, and figure out who I am.

Currently I have mono, so life in the past month has been extremely lack-luster and boring. I am on the mends how ever, and I expect to get into the full swing of life. Summer is soon approaching with the end of school quickly on its way. Time for travels, photos, friends and sun! Music, movies, and being creative will hopefully dominate my plans for the summer. I hope to accomplish some mini self motivated projects.

I don't know where this first post is going, but I will end it quite quick here {because its past my bed time :( } But this blog is for the purpose of simply letting me organize my thoughts, and realize what I like, and why. So for the people who might stumble upon this, enjoy?

lovely lives for all

-Terra

No comments:

Post a Comment